Thursday, April 05, 2007

More progress

It's a good day. Okay, so I forgot that I was supposed to head over to the Methodist church this afternoon to help Fredie Jo and Ruth and Rhenda and somebody else decorate and set up for Art Club tomorrow, but hey, I got NINE (count 'em, 9!) pages written this morning.

In the same length of time it took me to write four (4) measly pages last week. Yayyy!!! (picture Kermit the frog running in circles waving his skinny green hands in the air, going Yayyyy.)(That's how I feel.)

Okay, nine pages isn't so much, when I have ninety pages left to go. But hey, if I can keep it up, in 10 days, I'll have the book finished. If 90 pages will get the rest of the scenes in. Actually, I'm probably already over my targeted word count. (sigh) But 9 pages is more than I've written on a single day in a very long time, and I'm happy.

We're just about to begin the actual trial. The 9 pages were working us into it, and getting the magic spell started. Now, the trial itself. Can't wait.

Though, since I have to make a potato casserole tomorrow, and hike myself and the casserole over to the Methodists by 11 a.m., I may start on this after choir tonight. We're starting some really cool spirituals. With hard alto parts. Fun!

But really, the book is getting totally cool.

No comments: